intel pentium 4 Quad core?!??!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kmote...you have you to know that this kid posts these similar questions about builds etc all the time, and with everyone here lending a helping hand, he just LOL's himself into another thread about similar things that beg to waste your time. He's not much of a listener as he is a LOL'er.

oh really? well considering im buying the stuff he told me about you kind of fail there sorry

kmote...you have you to know that this kid posts these similar questions about builds etc all the time, and with everyone here lending a helping hand, he just LOL's himself into another thread about similar things that beg to waste your time. He's not much of a listener as he is a LOL'er.
I LOL'ed at that

scared my dog

PC boy I am locking this thread, you are constantly asking for advice and then disregarding said advice, and seriously a .co.uk is a ****ing English domain the whole point of it is to service UK centric websites let alone the fact the prices are listed in £ (pound sterling) and not in dollars, euros or Albanian lecks at least look at the site before acting like a moron.

When you have a valid question post but don't just spam the **** of the boards every other freaking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom