HTPC help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm, i dont know if the bios of that mobo supports changing the fan speed, but maybe speedfan would do it? then you could make it wheesper quiet, mang.

Home theatre in box isn't crap, as long as you don't buy crap. The sonys, samsungs, and panasonics I sell are great. Seems to be just buying a receiver and a tv tuner would be cheaper. Idk thought don't know anything about this stuff.

Home theatre in box isn't crap, as long as you don't buy crap. The sonys, samsungs, and panasonics I sell are great. Seems to be just buying a receiver and a tv tuner would be cheaper. Idk thought don't know anything about this stuff.

This is only one option for us. We are considering other things too. I just wanted to get a solid list together and price it out so we could think about it. I like it because of the customization I will be able to do. I can have as much space as I want and use whatever programs and so forth. That is the upside of this for me. Other things have upsides too. This isn't the best of the best anyways. I honestly would love to get some Classe stuff but I can't afford that. I've been looking around audiogon for some good deals but its hard.

As far as speakers go... those are not true good speakers. Those are speakers put down an assembly line and mass produced cheaply to appeal to people who don't know what they're looking at. They don't produce nearly the same audio quality that true speakers like M-audio, B&W, and so many others produce. You probably think Bose is good too huh? Theyre crap. Just a bunch of dumb technology to fake things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom