Is this a good buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you asked a very vague question :p

it's almost always better to build your own

but that system you linked should PWN? TF2, GW and WOW easily
40-60 FPS? maybe, depends on how big your monitor is, and in game settings

it looks like an average system at best
keep in mind if you decide it isn't good enough for you, and want to upgrade your video card, you'd have to swap out that poor 450W Raidmax power supply with something more powerful

plus that thing only have 1 year warranty , if you build your own, you'd get at least 3 years if not lifetime warranty on almost all parts

?-PWN, hahaha

I don't really know much about monitors, so having a bigger monitor lowers fps or raises it?

I also don't care for high settings, if those games can be play at 40-60 at average or low settings it's fine for me. Being able to only play runescape, continuum, and starport for a year made me not give a **** about graphics, I just want to play good games and I happen to favor PC games.

Also, Clown your making it sound like the PC sucks while at the same time not. I'd really like a straight answer and I also don't want to build a computer, sorry for not making that clear.
:happy:

I don't really know much about monitors, so having a bigger monitor lowers fps or raises it?
A bigger monitor usually means you're running at a higher resolution which makes the game easier to look at and generally look nicer, but lowers fps as a result.

I'd really like a straight answer and I also don't want to build a computer, sorry for not making that clear.
:happy:

It's a pretty good PC, my friend has a similar setup and can play stuff like Burnout: Paradise at max, dunno about the price though. But it's not the sort of thing you can give a straight answer to, because you might find a better computer for the same price elsewhere, and you could save hundreds of pounds/dollars by building one yourself.

You should build your own. It's way more satisfying , you get to learn all about
your computer , you save money(a little) , you get higher quality parts (namely
the mobo , ram , and video card. Just do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom