intel pentium 4 Quad core?!??!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mhm ive checked novatec they have a computer i want for £420 lol it rocks

ill have a look around and post mobo+cpus will u give me feed back on them when i have acouple builds?

and builds i mean just the cpu/mobo and ram :)

do they deliver to the uk?

and i allso need ram i can spend upto £160 on a new mobo/cpu/ram if thats enuff i hope

does that board have onboard graphics?

i allso found this bundle on ebuyer really cheap as well =]

Cheap Laptops, Hard Drives, LCD Monitors, TVs and more at Ebuyer

i just added it to my basket and it comes to
Total
£125.32
allready :(

i dont have much left for ram.... :(

I live in England, I wouldn't suggest anywhere that didn't deliver to the UK. Honestly though they have a .co.uk site and all the prices are in £ so you should have been able to work that one out yourself.
For RAM you could get this: TWIN2X4096-6400C5 G - 4GB Corsair (2x2GB) TwinX XMS2, DDR2 PC2-6400 (800), 240 Pins, Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 5-5-5-18 - Scan.co.uk. The total for all 3 items is £157.10 delivered. The board does have integrated graphics, some of the best integrated graphics in fact.

No, they do not do a triple core like that for the same price, they wouldn't sell many dual cores if they did.
That CPU is
a) expensive - it would blow your budget
b) not that good - phenom 1 CPUs were not that, good phenom 2s on the other hand...
c) is 125W - which would blow the mobo and most likely your PSU

I have already suggested a mobo and RAM, how many computers do you want?

yeah thanks for all this =]

kmote...you have you to know that this kid posts these similar questions about builds etc all the time, and with everyone here lending a helping hand, he just LOL's himself into another thread about similar things that beg to waste your time. He's not much of a listener as he is a LOL'er.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom