AGP or PCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
whoa something merlin and I agree upon.....I think you hate me ever since the floridian comment :p

No hate towards you, I'm just fed up with the Computer community in general:rolleyes: Fanboys all around, personal opinions out weigh fact, ATi people hate Nvidia, Nvidia people hate ATi and they both hate neutral parties like myself:rolleyes: Everyone is always with or againest something and everyone bickers about everything:confused:

AGP slots are Brown and shorter than the White longer PCI slots and you only have 1 AGP slot.

Good luck,

Laffctx

ok.. why does everyone keep sayin MOST are brown.. mine is green.. some are yellow, some are blue, some are brown.. etc...

if its AGP it shoud MATCH the AGP slot ( theres a gap, and that gap will show basically if its PCI or AGP)... if its PCI then it should match the PCI slot... its easy!!

BLuEnGrEEnPC said:
ok.. why does everyone keep sayin MOST are brown.. mine is green.. some are yellow, some are blue, some are brown.. etc...

They all are different depending on the OEM, I am sure its orange or yellow on the DFI LANparty:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom