Rate the Wire Management Above You!

2/10 Pretty much everything can be sorted out. I have limited motherboard holes (1 to be exact) and yet mine is way ahead.
You can start by tucking cables into the unused basys ahead. Use zip ties to group cables togethe. The gigabyte p35 s a bit out of date ;) and the xigmatech very similar to a thermaltake ultra -120 although it does look more rough and ready.

My house has so much dust I clean out my air filters every 2 weeks and still have it coming through the grills backing up. Got to love old houses but hate the cleaning

The gigabyte p35 s a bit out of date ;) and the xigmatech very similar to a thermaltake ultra -120 although it does look more rough and ready.

Wasn't out of date when I bought it :laughing:

Keep in mind that this was my first (and only) build. I don't feel comfortable making a hole in the motherboard tray, but one of these days I'll zip-tie everything up.

I don't know how much I can do with the PSU though... the cables are so huge and stiff. I could barely bend them.

All psu's are like that because the plastic is "fresh" just twist and bend them a bit and they will free uyp obviously don't go crazy but lifght flexing is always good. They are extremely flexible when it comes to extreme angles but then I would suggest slow and steady wins the race. I litterally spent 20 mins bending a cable under and round a graphics card in a S- shape to ensure everything was fine. I have previously had an antec psu which is a reputable brand and one of the cables popped out of a floppy connector whilst twisting.

Shumway 7.5. If you could sleeve some of those cables it would make a vast improvement. Overall not a bad job :)

IMGP0469.jpg

IMGP0471.jpg

NICE STUFF!!

Man your lucky though, your board, Case are designed to allow proper wire management..

I mean the board for example, the Headers and connectors are all on the right... I need to find an AM2 board with the IDE connector and the 24 Pin connector right there in the same place

Back
Top Bottom