I'm getting itchy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as you upgrade I'm surprised you go with expensive watercooling gear because it's so specialized to certain hardware.

As much as you upgrade I'm surprised you go with expensive watercooling gear because it's so specialized to certain hardware.

I never watercooled the board though before, i plan on keeping this board for a while as x58 will be the top dog for at least the next year. At the worst, i may move to a 32nm i7 chip, but dont see that.

I wasnt really planning on it until i saw that koolance has a super cheap solution for it. And running at 200bclk it does make its way up into the mid to upper 60s. Once summer rolls around and my apt is staying in the 80s again, i think it might become an issue.

hmm, nb is running at 38c, vregs are at 85C. Seems like thats more of a pressing issue.

Well, it may not help with overclocking, however, when you consider how hot the NB can get these days it definately can't hurt. And my bet is would definately help stability. At the very least, lowering the temp of the NB is going to help lower the temp of other components.

Hmmm, going water is looking more and more attractive these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom