Decal it up! (tell me how)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spit-wad

Bake a Pretty Cake!
A guy at work just built a new PC and he jokingly said that he should get a decal on it.

I heard this, and it became my project, lol.

So I designed a pretty basic decal in photoshop, but I don't know what to do next.

Stencil? Cut it out of a piece of acrylic and spray paint it on or something? I could definitely see myself screwing up with that.

Is there some way to do a decal where it's pre-made and I just stick it on and peel something off and it stays?

Ideally want two colors... it's three letters, which I would like to be white, and then a circle around it in a light blue.

What's the best way to go about doing this? You guys know of any place I could bring the design to and have them make a decal? I'd be willing to drop $10-15 on this if need be.

Go to your local car enthusiast store and tell them they will most likely send it off and get it professionally done, return a week later and you can collect :) then just peel and stick using a straigt edge to ensure its flat. You could also send it off to a company that does laptop sticker decals as they normal have an option to send in your own design.

Yea. A lot of these vehicle wrap places would be able to make something smaller scale like this for you. It really depends on how much you are willing to spend. For a DYI thing...I really have no clue how you'd get it on there.

Just go buy some sticker paper and print it out :rolleyes:

Ick, Vinyl decals are soo much nicer...

Look on ebay for a seller that has tons of different designs for sale, shoot him a message asking if he'll do custom decals for ya.

I was able to get some made very affordable.

was hoping to avoid anything with shipping cuz that would most likely put it over the $10-15 mark... I'll check a local car place

was hoping to avoid anything with shipping cuz that would most likely put it over the $10-15 mark... I'll check a local car place

I was able to get 3 Petras Tech Shop round logo's 2x 6" 1x4" and an 8x10" Nvidia logo all in green for $15 shipped.

They just ship it in a manila envelope with a piece of cardboard inside to keep it from being folded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom