Build Finally, Finalized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got free shipping on that, get a free game, and my board supports crossfire. I would love to if my board supported SLI, but it does not.

edit: i think the 9800 gtx is a lil bit out of date, especially not the + version. And then antec 300 is nice, but I'm a little bit into those "cheap" looking cases with the clear sides lol.. and also the nzxt has free shipping which is really nice on a case.

^ the 300 is a very good case. it's not hard to put a window in there your self.

i have loved my current card, the only reson i am getting a core 216 is crysis. the 9800gtx maxes every thing i have (other than crapsis) and gets me 60FPS. but it's your choice. if it were me i would go with veed's GTX 260. that's a good deal right there.

If you put a couple of led intake fans on the 300 it looks fairly flashy and is a much better case than the raidmax.

Ugh, teenagers.

Invest in a real case and you'll be much happier, the 300 is leaps and bounds above the Raidmax case.

Aspire do you prefer the 300 to the 900? Just looking for a case for my old computer so I have time to hack up my old case before parts start arriving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom