*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Doesn't matter either way, the BIOS has nothing of use to me. No OC this time. :[

I dunno I have K6-2 mobos in the basement that have em. They use socket 7 which is the Pentium socket, they only upped the fsb to 100mhz and called it super socket 7.

It was too small a case with way too many cables in the way, I didn't bother really. Besides, the customer's picking it up tomorrow, lol.

Alright, here's my best PI time with my current setup and a fresh install of Home Premium:

pi_3-775ghz.jpg

That's the highest OC I could get with a stock HSF without a BSOD. I didn't see if it was Prime stable because I'm worried about load temps. At 3.6ghz, the highest temp was 70c...I'll be picking up a Core Contact soon. Until then, I'm going to let the CPU burn in at 3.2ghz...which amazingly has a 22c-ish idle temp, haha.

Also, I'm using terrible mismatched RAM. When my PI Blacks come in, I'll redo my time.

I was trying really hard to break the third spot, but I just couldn't get it. For some reason, my RAM's being read as 533 instead of 667...I tried fixing it in the BIOS, and thought I succeeded, but apparently I didn't. Maybe if I could fix that, I could shave a tenth off or something.

But I'll be getting my PI Blacks next week, and I'll redo it. I WILL GET AT LEAST THIRD!

nice time hiki, now just go for my time :D

also when is we going to get a update on first post?

You know I won't be able to hit your time, lmao. I'll be happy if I can get in the top 3 AMD scores.

Back
Top Bottom