Is oil cooling realistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not meant to be practical. It started as an experiment , and everyone talks about it now. Looks friggin cool with a bubbler , though

Id say do it! it looks cool and is a conversation starter. I dont get from you that you need it to be super computer. As such, you can build it from older parts off ebay for a few hundred bucks. I wouldnt do it from new, top of the line pieces that you may need to return or RMA, at least not with your first attempt.

As for the oil, if you use mineral oil it lasts and stays clearer a lot longer than vegetable oil.

Id say do it! it looks cool and is a conversation starter. I dont get from you that you need it to be super computer. As such, you can build it from older parts off ebay for a few hundred bucks. I wouldnt do it from new, top of the line pieces that you may need to return or RMA, at least not with your first attempt.

As for the oil, if you use mineral oil it lasts and stays clearer a lot longer than vegetable oil.

You do realize you are the sole person on the forums who thinks it's a remotely good idea, right?

I stand corrected.

You are one of two people on the forums.

Though the Belzybub character never did post back...

Oil is only good for two chicks wrestling in it, like in Old School.

Your forgetting the art of deep frying.

Mmmmm, twinkies...

deep_fried_twinkie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom