Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Fat.Clown, what is your opinion of the case? I have heard good things about Lian LI. Sooner or later i will need to replace this case I have with something a bit more modern and with more room.

Right now I'm cramming a Core contract freezer, 2 4850's one with an acellero, 2 hard drives, 2 dvd burners, and a wireless card all into a cooler master elite 330. Its a tight fit by any standards.

Fat.Clown, what is your opinion of the case? I have heard good things about Lian LI. Sooner or later i will need to replace this case I have with something a bit more modern and with more room.

Right now I'm cramming a Core contract freezer, 2 4850's one with an acellero, 2 hard drives, 2 dvd burners, and a wireless card all into a cooler master elite 330. Its a tight fit by any standards.

my opinion? worth every penny

it's a bit more expensive than other cases, but what you have been hearing about Lian Li are true.
pure quality

much more impressed with this case than my old Antec 900 and Sonata 3

guess I'll try a Silverstone case next time :p

edit:

after looking at this guy's pictures....
View Single Post - Air Cooled Gallery

I think I had better get my lazy butt off of my comfy chair and get to re-wiring

same case but his puts mine to shame :(

ALSO
if I were to paint the interior, what color do you guys/girls think I should go with?

matte black, glossy black or red?

mix of red and black.............? that sounds good :p
maybe change out the blue led fans and grab some red led ones too?

Heres a pic with both of my cards and my usb and crap hooked up.

I'm going to re-do it later on as i have to rip it all apart again,My fan controller died on me so i figure i might as well grab some new fans too while i'm at it :D

Comp1.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Welcome to Tech-Forums AntiHeroUK! Nice loop, now post pics of the backside ;).

Thanks for the welcome! Unfortunately it's not as tidy. I would have made more of an effort but no-one sees that side so it was basically route the cables and get the sidepanel on. :D

I might have to go tidy it now though :p

Back
Top Bottom