The last episode is nigh - let's talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
The last episode of Battlestar Galactica is upon us this week in 5 days time.

So this is it what do we know so far and just how is it going to end? We know who the final five are we know that Human an Cylon originated ok Kobol. The final five created the 8 humanoid models and at least one model is extinct the "Daniel" a possible other extinction is impending and that is the "Diana" model that saw the final five on the algi planet who stayed behind on earth to "Die with the bones of her ancestors".

So what do we know is comming in the final episode - Well Galactica makes a successful jump into the only safe jump point roughly one kilometre above the cylon colony that has Hira in captivity, Some how the Cylons blow a hole in Galacticas Hull on deck 22 and gain access, and Cavil is seen in the CIC.

Are we going to find out what at least 3 hybrids have told Kara Thrace mean by "You will lead humanity to it's end Kara Thrace" Please for gods sake make this be something good and not a cylon assault on the fleet while the Galactica is attacking the Colony.

Are we going to find out what Baltars virtual 6 means by "Humanity's final chapter is about to begin Giaus and you will be it's author." Is this going to be positive or negative?

Are the old style raiders going to play a part in this episode?

This episode is going to last for two (2) hours but a longer episode will be released on DVD that will be Three (3) hours long.

Yep they found earth only problem was it has been nuked 2000 years ago buy the 13th's tribes version of cylons, Elen, Saul, Galen, Tory an Sam are all Cylons from earth they re invented resurrection technology.

Man I need to stop looking at these. After your last few posts I was going to start watching some. From what I gather I should start with the miniseries correct?

Yep, mini series is the starting point as season 1 starts after the events in the mini series and some of the more important sub plots and character definitions are set up then an you will not get them till you see the mini series.

Hard to believe that Galactica was originaly meant to start an stop with the mini series but was so popular they gave us seasons 1.2.3 and 4.

Thanks. I just ordered the mini series and season 1. I will let you know what I think.

Does it have any tie ins the the original series or is it completely new?

Completely new, the cylons where made by man not some lizard like race and there was no thousand yarren war just a 12 year one. Other than the schematics at armistice station and 1 dead cylon in a meausium you do not see any old mk5 centurians till Razor and the most recent sighting was the old raider i spotted on the collony.

I will blow your mind this time they did Galactica right no faggy roman flight helmits or lazer weapons, Nukes an realisim (you get sa feeling of possabillity when you watch battlestar hard to describe till you see it) I thought orginaly oh god another ****** remake but i will give it a go and BOY was i worng it's the defineing Sci Fi of our generation.

The original came out right after star wars and since I had seen that about 20 times I was pretty excited about BG. I have not seen one in over 20 years and would probably we sorely disappointed if I did now. Perhaps I never will and just retain my memories. That one girl sure was hot in her little outfit.

Well ok here is some info for you -
Starbuck one of the hottest women I have seen in a long time and best yet NO BOXEY! OR DAGETS!

Edit here is proof of the hot -
0000036209_20061201121556.jpg

starbuck.jpg

wait they went from this
200px-StarbuckSystem.jpg

To this?
starbuck-702920.jpg

Now that is what I call an upgrade. It is like going from a 3D rage pro to a GTX295.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom