To Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
OK I am having a problem with my video cards running to hot. Like somewhere of 96C and up while playing some games. I have tried adding a fan in the front of my case in front of my HDDs, didnt really help so I kinda jimmy rigged another fan behind that on the other side of my HDDs (PIC) and that has helped but I am still running up in the high 90s. Is there anything I can try that would help with my temps? I know my case is kinda small 2 big cards like I have but I didnt really have any money for a bigger case. I am thinking about trying my luck at making my own side cover so I can put some big fans like right on top of them but I figured I would ask on here to see if anyone had any ideas.

Attachments

• P31500033.jpg
    P31500033.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 68
Ok, just checking. The main problem is probably the case being so cramped in there...is there no way to fix the wires to allow a little more airflow or breathing room?

I have tried moving wires... could go through and see if I can't figure any other ways though

See if you can't tuck any wires behind the mobo tray...I took about 2 hours trying to rout all my cables, lol.

Take off the other side panel and see if there's any room under the tray itself, some cases have a little pocket or something that has some space. I don't know anything about your case though...I just taped mine right to the tray and my side cover still fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom