best processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is wrong with your system resulting in you having to buy a completely new one? That PSU looks like a piece of crap painted gold. Get an Antec Basiq.

Swap the Seagate for a Western Digital also.

That power supply doesn't look too good. You'll need a video card since the board doesn't have onboard graphics. Unless, you're using a video card from a previous build.

Well you don't need a 650w PSU. if you're dead set on that brand/color, get this one:

Extra Value Gold 450W 12cm Fan Silent PSU - 20+4pin - Ebuyer

But I recommend getting something better.

And look at my suggestions for case/RAM.

EDIT: And I don't care if you swap the seagate for a WD, but get something with a higher cache at least.

oh lol

do you think u can find me a better hd and a better PSU please :)

What exactly is wrong with your system resulting in you having to buy a completely new one? That PSU looks like a piece of crap painted gold. Get an Antec Basiq.

Swap the Seagate for a Western Digital also.

every time i boot my computer up it iver crashes befor anything loads of it crashes when it does load

i loaded it this morning i went to go on ebay and the whole system crashed then the screen had like yellow lines down it and i tryed resetting it with the reset switch but that didnt work so i had to turn it off by the mains

once it rebooted it loaded up fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom