Help a newb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really want to save money, you can swap out the X3 720BE for the X3 710...it's a bit cheaper and is just as good, just not as good at overclocking. Or you could nix the video card totally, since the onboard will be good enough for a while...I would guess it's at LEAST 20 times more powerful than the GeForce4 we both have. So you could grab a case, save your money for a really good GPU later on. Just a thought.

i might do that to, i just need to get this money togehter.. id perfer not to wait haha id rather just go find them in a store:p but iv never seen anything other then online, witch sucks. but yeah i think i might do that, just forget the card for now and invest in a case

really? i just figured after taxes and shipping it would be around the same? and i like that case but then again, now theres a little free money i might look at some other ones ;)

Up to you, it's a good solid basic case. Look at a few you like and post them here, we'll tell you if they're any good.

is there certin things i would be looking into for a case? or just.. what i like?

Newegg.ca - Rosewill R5601-BK 0.8mm Japanese Cold Rolled Steel Screw-less Dual 120mm Fans ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

is that case alright for this set up? or is there something else i need.. i figured it out and cut out the hard drive cuz i dont NEED it as of right now, i have 2 internal ( 80 and 60 gb) and an external ( 300 gb) so it saved 113$ and it comes to 567.78$ without shipping, i have up to 700$ to spend ( just relised ) so is there anything i could but that extra few dollars into?

and is that is a 64 bit setup right? ;)

EDIT: i just thought of it now.. does that come with all the cords needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom