hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyriadon

Solid State Member
well thought id introduce myself and ask for advice all in the same topic :D
looking for some forums for fellow enthusiasts like myself i came here

basically i built this rig in may last year, first self built rig and i think ive done very well for a first timer.

CPU: Q6600 @ 2400
MB: Foxconn P35 AX-S
RAM 4GB Corsair 800mhz
HDD: single Hitachi desk star :( 250gb sata 2
Running two ATI Radeon HD3650 cards 512 ones
Two hannspree 19" monitors
running windows XP pro SP 2
and im using on board sound
and ive housed everything in the NZXT tempest case :)

basically as you can see im on a budget :( but i would like to upgrade my rig now
i buy most of my pc parts from CCL Computers - Awarded Best Online Retailer 2008 for PC, PC Components, Laptops, Notebook, Computer Components, Intel Servers, Hard Drives, PC Memory
as the actual warehouse and store is a 10 min walk from my doorstep

thanks in advance spy ;)

p.s. i mainly use this rig for gaming and music production

im looking at spending about 500GBP possibly more as time goes on
edit:also im open to buying from other websites than CCL anywhere that's best value for the specific part really

well i think your money would be best spent on a new video card, get a GTX 260 core 216 or a 4870 1GB. then if you have money left over then you can get vista possibly :) or a sound card.

well their about the same price and offer mostly the same performance. the 4870 would do better with high amounts of AA vs the core 216 dont to too well with high amounts of AA. the ati board partners are not as good as the core 216 (except for XFX) the and core 216 does NVIDIA PhysX

hmm i think il be going ATI then as i trust there built quality, never had an nvidia card before. im also looking for a new board and some HDDs tbh and recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom