CPU Fan/Heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noniy

In Runtime
I was looking for top of the line CPu fan/Heatsink , the best i can get.
My budget is about $60,

I Need it to be socket 1366 to be compatible with an i7 CPU.

I found one, but not sure if its the "best" for a $60 budget.
Newegg.com - Vigor Monsoon III LT Dual 120mm Fan CPU Cooler Socket 1366 Ready - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

tell me what you think on this CPU, and if you have any recommendations.

Also a few days ago someone recommended me to get Newegg.com - Sunbeam CR-CCTF 120 mm Core-Contact Freezer CPU Cooler W/TX-2 - CPU Fans & Heatsinks and Newegg.com - Sunbeam CR-LGA1366 LGA 1366 Core I7 Retention Bracket - CPU Fans & Heatsinks.

Well please put some input, and tell me what you think i should get, that's best for a budget of $60.

Thanks, your input is much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Noniy.

Pretty easy to install. Most of the big ones have a bracket of some sort that mounts on the backside of your motherboard.

The TRUE I showed you needs a fan as well.

The sunbeam you chose in your op is very good as well.

Not bad. It is twice as much as the sunbeam but if you plan to overclock it is a better heatsink.

You would be happy with either.

How much is exactly a "little OC" to you?

Because some of these coolers are pretty excessive for a "little OC"

I am going to be overclocking from 2.66Ghz to 3.0 or maybe at most 3.2.

But I'm keeping the one i chose, its a very good one, plus i never do water cooling, so that why i want high end air cooling.

As I stated earlier it is for serious overclocking and overkill for the OC you have planned.

With that said I did fulfill your request for the best around $60. Enjoy and make sure your case has enough room for it before you order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom