Cooler Master Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
Cooler Master unveiled the Storm Sniper case at CES 2009 in January to the cheers of the enthusiast and gamer community. Today, Cooler Master has announced the second chassis in the Storm series; the Scout!
The Cooler Master Storm Scout features a solid steel body with a sexy all-black interior and measures in at (D) 19.2" x (W) 8.6" x (H) 19.5". The chassis comes equipped with a 140mm front intake fan, as well as 140mm top and 120mm rear exhaust fans, providing airflow needed to keep your components nice and cool. The most attention-grabbing feature of the Scout are clearly the reinforced carrying handles that were put in place to make mobilization and relocation of your system an easy task.

MSRP $109

Legit Reviews - Cooler Master Storm Series Scout Gaming Chassis - The Cooler Master Scout Arrives

Also liking the black interior. Wish CM would do that with the HAF. One more thing that I have to do to mine when I am ready to build. Ah well, the more work I put into it, the more I will enjoy it.
-Pure

just realized they are naming their cases after FPS classes, first sniper now scout what's next? medic?

It isn't necessarily about game, it could be about anything really, they are just really starting a new random name theme on relatively the same subject.

I don't really like the look of the out side, the interior black is nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom