Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPhone

Baseband Member
Hello everyone i just built my computer and started it everything seemed fine. Instead of booting to the bios it just goes to a screen that says hardware monitor.

googlere.jpg

any ideas of what is wrong? any help would be appreciated.

When i insert the windows vista disk it acts like its booting windows vista, but it just sits at a screen with my mouse on it.

BIOSTAR TpowerX58 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Retail

OCZ Platinum 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ3P1600LV6GK - Retail

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive (bare drive) - OEM

Core i7 gtx 295
and there is no start up screen it just goes straight to that.

When starting up the computer, press
<Del> during the Power-On Self-Test
(POST) to enter the BIOS setup utility.

Tell Biostar to turn off the iritating music on their website.

all your info here.
BIOSTAR T Power X58

there really isnt a power on self test, it just goes straight to that screen after about 5 seconds

***appreciate the help

Tell Biostar to turn off the iritating music on their website.
[/url]

Honestly, I didn't believe you. Oh my... my beautiful ears... now... lost...... forever... such horrible sounds coming from that site.

there really isnt a power on self test, it just goes straight to that screen after about 5 seconds

Start hitting the key as soon as you power up (one time per second). Do you have any CDs in your drives?

Alright sweet man i got to the bios ^_^ but now its still doing the wierd boot for vista instead of asking me to select a partition and all that.

yeah a clean install there is no OS on the HD, but when i boot from the vista disk, it acts like the OS is loading instead of asking me to format my HDD and all that jazz

Do you have multiple drives (two DVD/CD-ROM drives)? You might be placing the disk into the wrong one.

If not, let's get into your BIOS and work from there.

(if at all possible, do you have ventrilo? MSN voice? Do you have a mic? or can I give you my cell number?... honestly, I hate working real time via 1998 standards (text).. it's very slow for me and I get fidgity)

I assume you took your pics from your iphone. If thats the case, you could send the ones you are looking at now in real time to mine (or my email and I will pull them from there)

If you have a mic and ventrilo:
vent4.gameservers.com
port: 4716
I am on now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom