best web site for making a custom laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HP, Dell, Compaq, all allow you to custom make your laptop.

I'm a fan of HP myself.
HP merged with Compaq quite some time ago so i consider them one brand now, except the appearance of them. But i like the look of the HP laptops better then the Branded Compaq's....i have an hp pavilion entertainment laptop, and it is so nice looking compared to most laptops out there.

Do you consider a Cadillac and Cavalier the same? Yes they are owned by the same parent company but they are different brands. Compaq is HP's lower end brand, so yes you are right they are the same company, but I would not compare them, just as you wouldn't compare Cadillac to Chevy.

Do you consider a Cadillac and Cavalier the same? Yes they are owned by the same parent company but they are different brands. Compaq is HP's lower end brand, so yes you are right they are the same company, but I would not compare them, just as you wouldn't compare Cadillac to Chevy.

o_0....no, i would consider them the same BRAND...like i Said in my first post. They are both now one company just different models...so yes, i would consider compaq branded laptops and hp branded laptops to be ultimately be made by the SAME brand.....

...ok yeah i could custom mkae those but i would save money just y going to best buy.
im talking about compnies like sager and ibuypower. are those websites trustable?

...ok yeah i could custom mkae those but i would save money just y going to best buy.
im talking about compnies like sager and ibuypower. are those websites trustable?

If you go to Best Buy, or any store for that matter, you are relatively limited to what they have in the store. They don't give you many options for customization.

This is one option that I was looking at prior to buying my Dell XPS m1530:

custom laptops - XOTIC PC - custom notebooks - gaming laptops - gaming notebooks

-Pure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom