what is fastest

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just got owned by an old man, your pc is ubber rubbish you cant even configure the bios correctly..lol

thats because i didnt need to config it lol it was allready set up so you faill :]

it was just one of the switchs i put in wrong :]

here is a pic of more then 1 core being used haha :)

ahh the pic is to small :[

Attachments

• cop 1.jpg
    cop 1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 52
thats because i didnt need to config it lol it was allready set up so you faill :]

it was just one of the switchs i put in wrong :]

Hahah thats why you get a black screen ..I think not, If I were you I would throw that piece of junk you got out and get a real PC , I havent got time to sit and argue with a noob like yourself, I have work to do on my websites. Face the fact your pc is rubbish and you have no idea what you are doing, I showed you how to build and configure PCS and you still get it wrong ...you are a noob ...but I still loves ya ..sometimes

well to prove him wrong try doing the same task and time it, like extracting very large zip files. from there you can see the very big difference how your AMD will eat his p4.

my computer is still faster/better then yours

if we where to open 7 firefox's and do alot of multi tasking i bet yours would frezze/slow down

and allso your norton froze on me when i tryed to go onto the support because your computer sucks so badly :D lol

*EDIT*
hahahahahaha now your computer froze trying to get into the BIOS hahaha :]

see face it my computer pwns yours :D

OK just what the **** is going on here I think Paul09 is your dad and he is either confused about cores over GHz or he is just acting up. Sorry but I don't see a need for this thread to continue as it is heading towards stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom