Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Hmmm I do like the lay out of that Antec P182 I believe that will by my next case i use.

Next build im gona really cut down on cables inside the case. For one im not using an internal CD drive so that'll save me a bit of space, 2 im definately doing to be using my dremel on this case where need be.

I am curious though, What is with the area in the lower right hand corner of the P182? what goes there? it looks as though theres a bracket there to put something on it. Possibly an HDD cage?

Hmmm I do like the lay out of that Antec P182 I believe that will by my next case i use.

Next build im gona really cut down on cables inside the case. For one im not using an internal CD drive so that'll save me a bit of space, 2 im definately doing to be using my dremel on this case where need be.

I am curious though, What is with the area in the lower right hand corner of the P182? what goes there? it looks as though theres a bracket there to put something on it. Possibly an HDD cage?

You would be correct about the hdd cage. I chose to put my hdd above that , because of my non-modular power supply(had to stuff them down in there) Btw, thanks Aspire , I thought I would get a 2 from you:laughing:

You should still get rid of that IDE drive and replace it with a SATA one.

And then stuff the excess psu cables directly in front of the psu instead of letting them go all the way to the front.

Or he could have fun and mod the IDE cable, I've seen some nifty stuff for that posted around here somewhere...

You should still get rid of that IDE drive and replace it with a SATA one.

And then stuff the excess psu cables directly in front of the psu instead of letting them go all the way to the front.

Actually , I got the IDE drive before this build so that I could burn everything from my old hdd to disk...needed to be IDE. I'll be getting a SATA drive shortly. As far as putting the cables in front of the P.S , that would block the fans airflow to the P.S.. Quick question , though. Does the P.S. really need that fan blowing on it? There are no holes on the P.S. that would accept incoming air.

Back
Top Bottom