Building a New High End Gaming PC - Need help/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, ill go with the Intel Core i7 920.

And for the X58 Motherboard.
There are so many choices... would this one be good:

Newegg.com - EVGA 132-BL-E758-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Also for the Ram i am going to go with DDR3 since the mobo is compatible with DDR3 1600/1333 Mhz.

I cant find a good one with low timings.
And all the ram i have found have very high timings, is this common for DDR3? Will it be a problem i have air cooling?

Can you recommend me a good 4GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 Ram for under $150?

I cant find any good ones, i found one good one, but it had a Flaw in the heat spreading by blocking the usage of SOME CPU coolers, but ims till undecided on my CPU cooler.

So please tell me if that Motherboard i pciked out, is good, and recomend me some good ram.

And if you asking, yes i have done quite a bit of research on each part i have already chosen, and on the ram.

Thank you,
I appreciate it.
Noniy

I would advise against the MSi actually, either grab the EVGA or the Biostar.

EDIT: Actually, grab the EVGA. That's an AWESOME price, it's normally 300 bucks.

I would advise against the MSi actually, either grab the EVGA or the Biostar.

EDIT: Actually, grab the EVGA. That's an AWESOME price, it's normally 300 bucks.

Yes i have had bad experience with MSI in the past, i'm just going to go with the EVGA I linked earlier.

Also, can you help me pick up some DDR3 1600 Mhz 240 Pin Ram? 4GB (2X 2GB) of it?

Thanks,
Noniy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom