upgrade or new build openion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it hang at Verifying DMI Pool Data? Is the windows drive set as the 1st boot device? I've had that message before when my drive with windows wasn't first priority.

Does it hang at Verifying DMI Pool Data? Is the windows drive set as the 1st boot device? I've had that message before when my drive with windows wasn't first priority.

it doesn't hang or anything , i just get that then it would start booting and it would only last for a few seconds

hey ..
just a quick update , finished building... great improvement over what i had ..thanks for the help :)
quick questions though : every time i boot i see(verifying DMI pool Data...)then it starts should i be worried?
on the bored (Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards) there is a 6 pin power plug that my friend plugged a 4 pin into it(can you help me figure this one out )?

anyway thanks all for your help...

I have the same mobo and I see the same verifying dmi thing. It's probably normal , I think:confused:

That happens on my computer too. I have 3 HDD and two of them have an OS on them. It has never been a problem so I wouldn't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom