What the best looking Full tower, in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should just grab this
$550 off
what a steal!

Lol did you see the first review of that case...
"Pros: With this case everyone around me knows that I have is better than anything they have. Come on, anyone that spends $500 on a case like this must have the best computer ever.
Cons: Little do they know that I used a micro ATX mother board and and a $50 AMD processor because I was broke after I bought the case. But hey, it looks cool and with my 8600 GT and can play any game, even crysis at 10 fps." - Don Cojon

"Pros: With this case everyone around me knows that I have is better than anything they have. Come on, anyone that spends $500 on a case like this must have the best computer ever.
Cons: Little do they know that I used a micro ATX mother board and and a $50 AMD processor because I was broke after I bought the case. But hey, it looks cool and with my 8600 GT and can play any game, even crysis at 10 fps." - Don Cojon

HAHAHA I saw that too. I was cracking up! Thats newegg reviewers for ya!

That's how most people who are inexperienced with technology would think sadly

newegg reviews = fail

even though Iv've done it myself lol

anyways, the Raven RV01 is a love it or hate it affair

personally I'd love to have one beside me,
it reminds me of the Terminator or a Transformer.

But I've realized what I really want,
and the Cosmos 1000 is by far my fav,

it's sleek and simple. The HDD cooling wouldn't become an issue until your running Raptors or more than 2 hard drives in RAID.
I'm done with flashy, my case has gotten old now.

The Cosmos 1100 is the 2nd gen product but imo doesn't look like a $200 as the 1000 does, If found for $150 then it's great.

If the Cosmos S came windowless now we're talking.

The Cosmos 1000 = Professional looking the Cosmos S = Sporty
BMW M3 vs. Corvette Z06
img_0065.jpg

don't ask why in god's name there is an apple logo on the front of the Cosmos 1000

I've owned both and to be honest...wasn't super impressed, ended up selling them on the classifieds. Nice cases but not for me.

[edit] bah forgot to reply :p

Have you seen the Pinnacle 24?

Yup, nice, very high on my short list for a modding case but stock, I still prefer the NZXT Khaos. If I was spending my own money and had to decide between the two it would be the p24 hands down because of $$$ and moddability but if offered each at the same cost I'd take the NZXT.

off the subject , but read the first review here:laughing:Newegg.com - AOC CT700G Beige 17" CRT Monitor 0.23mm(H), 0.27mm(D) Dot Pitch D-Sub - CRT Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom