What the best looking Full tower, in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the raven is a pita to get apart and do anything with really. it's an interesting concept for sure of putting the mobo sideways and having all the stuff come out the top, but there isn't enough room for a lot of things like if you have a dvi to vga adapter you have to take off the panel covering the I/O panel, and you're stuck with seeing a bunch of wires and stuff. This is right up your alley for crappy cases Newegg.com - DYNAPOWER USA Hachiman CS-HM41602.1266 Black/ Red SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450W ATX12V 2.01 for AMD and Intel system including LGA775 Power Supply - Computer Cases

the raven is a pita to get apart and do anything with really. it's an interesting concept for sure of putting the mobo sideways and having all the stuff come out the top, but there isn't enough room for a lot of things like if you have a dvi to vga adapter you have to take off the panel covering the I/O panel, and you're stuck with seeing a bunch of wires and stuff. This is right up your alley for crappy cases Newegg.com - DYNAPOWER USA Hachiman CS-HM41602.1266 Black/ Red SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450W ATX12V 2.01 for AMD and Intel system including LGA775 Power Supply - Computer Cases

When I saw that case , I almost shat myself from lolz:laughing:

I would love that P80. Really nice case.

I totally agree with you about the disgustingly obnoxious part too haha

I mean honestly, for the same price as some of this "Ultra High End" full tower cases you can buy a Mountain mods Pinnacle or Cube and get a lot more utility out of it.

I said I like the case....not the price. If it was that simple I'd have picked one up by now :p

And am not a huge fan of cubed cases, have always been a traditional tower guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom