Rich Guy Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, he probably has a personal house maid to do change the dry ice..

What I don't think you guys understand is that the dry ice evaporates/melts pretty fast.

Quick guesstimate of about 20-30 lbs for a day of usage. Add to that the acetone you need to add to make better contact with the base and your talking a decent chunk of change in expendables alone.

It is not at all practical, and is only even imaginable if your benchmarking.

You would also need to have the motherboard on the horizontal which would either mean no case, or your case laying on it's side on the ground.

That's a good point... its only true purpose is super quickie Suicide Run...

Pete said he's doing that for a school project though

What I don't think you guys understand is that the dry ice evaporates/melts pretty fast.

Quick guesstimate of about 20-30 lbs for a day of usage. Add to that the acetone you need to add to make better contact with the base and your talking a decent chunk of change in expendables alone.

It is not at all practical, and is only even imaginable if your benchmarking.

You would also need to have the motherboard on the horizontal which would either mean no case, or your case laying on it's side on the ground.

I don't think he was serious.I know i wasn't:(

The z5500's are without a doubt the best computer speakers out there, and have been for years, if you ask me.

I have owned the z5500's , i did not like them that much, That's IMO though. No way they would even be in the realm of 2x4 bx8a deluxe monitors, and you don't need a receiver, you can get a sound card thats internal...so why not?>

no no no no no no no! Not with this kind of budget! Often times i have to pull back the audio guys because they want to spend out of a persons budget for a sound system they don't need, but i find myself on the other side of the fence now. Logitech is not an audio company, and "computer audio" by nature sucks compared to home theater setups. Get the lad a receiver and a 5.1 system 300 watts minimum. You can get a starter kit for $200 at best buy that would beat those logitech speakers into next year.

Again, I mentioned if he didn't want to mess with a receiver. ;) If he did, awesome, get a setup like that. I just know I like the z5500s, lol.

The best computer speaker isn't hat great of a title. It's like being the smartest retard. If you go the headphones route then get good headphones, if you are going the multichannel speaker route then get a real system. No pc speakers. Run your pc through real ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom