Triple Monitor Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

insane84722

In Runtime
Im looking for a good, sturdy and Cheap triple monitor stand for 3 22' monitors. Any suggestions? The only one I can find is over 200, which is not worth it. Thanks.

are you looking to like wall mount the three or what. I would say just have them all sit on a desk.. a little more info on what you want to do would be helpful

I have limited desktop space and I cannot find a desk that will work with me. Having them all on the desktop would be my first option, trust me. I need a stand, not a mount.

I think wall mounting it makes the most sense as it will be cheaper. Other than that though you're looking for 200+ for what you really want.

on a wall mount? I'd go hit up bestbuy tbh and just get the cheapest wall mount for your monitor size. They should all be VESA standard mounts along with your monitor so you shouldn't run into compatibility issues. I'd price out what you want as a standard flat mount has no movement, a tilt mount tilts up and down and cantilever moves in and out and goes up and down and all that fun stuff. but it seems like just a flat mount or tilt mount makes sense, but tilt mounts are more expensive. Generally you can get a straight flat mount for like under 25 bucks, but you're still looking at around 100, probably less for all 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom