Rich Guy Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still going through all the suggestions

Looks great so far, just trying to figure out what he really wants out of it.

Take note, this guy knows nothing about computers, and I think a phase cooling system would be a bit complicated for him to keep up with, I will probably stick to something else, possibly even air.

(Seeing as he moves from state to state, and the computer will mostly be stationed in his house in Texas, I am in Florida, but he is here for a while on business.)

So, I will keep looking around, and keep checking back for suggestions.

I will most likely go with a Core i7 965, 3X GTX285, Lian Li case (If I go water cooling), and a few other things, but I truely appreciate the help from everyone.

Thanks!

This thread is just full of awesomeness :D I hope someday I'll have the money for a similar build.

Do you think he wants the responsibility of maintaining his loop? But then that could be extra future money for maintenance work.

Buy a PC for $400, get a really flashy case with lots of lights so it looks the part. Tell him its top notch... and then keep the rest of the money.

Not that i would do that, but i just think its a waste of 20K...

You might want to also consider Dry Ice cooling, its cheap as crap, and cools well, just the Pot is a bit... pricey ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom