OMG!!! I want this case!!! *Drool*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
Newegg.com - ABS Canyon 695 4 x140mm Fan Multiple Heat Zones Full Aluminum Super Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Holy crap this is nice! It has eerything I need now! I've outgrown my Antec900, this has the 4 tubing gromets built in for my LCS, seperate HDD sections, Seperate external sectons, a removable MoBO tray AND AN AIR FILTER!! Granted I don't like fans anymore, but I do need them to keep my board and HDDs cool...

I call fans, dust-pumps now.... :rolleyes:

I just gotta find an extra 600 layin arounnd.... And I gotta RMA my brand new frickin board.. USB conflict, it won't load windows unless the USB's are disabled..

Amazing, truly like the hot swap hard drive.

I would never pay that much for a computer case though.

Though at that price I rather go for a Cosmos 1000

Ugh too expensive, and the rubber grommet thing is kinda a moot point, 8 dollar 1" hole saw from home depot, a drill, and 20 minutes, boom, done.

A great case for you would be the Silverstone TJ-07. Mount an MCR320 and 220 in the bottom, all internal liquid cooling loop.

very.. very nice.. but not 600 US nice, without shipping....

In fact.. I think I could buy the tools, aluminum, and HAF low noise fans and build the thing myself for less then 300... Lolz. along with paints and anti-dust filters, and anti-vibration silicon padding.. yea.. more like.. 200 dollars... and... 16 hours of work.

Really not worth the money, but it looks awesome. And for some reason it comes with 8 SATA cables.

I have to agree with most of the other people. Its a very nice case but I don't know what about it makes it $600. You can get a nice Lian Li or Silverstone case that would hold a water cooling system internally for half of what that costs.
I do really like it though, if it didn't cost so much I would consider buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom