Good Case For Cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SiLv3R_

In Runtime
wooohooo 100th post :) lol..

newayzz back onto the topic.. :) .. im close to starting the build on my new computer n originally i was about to get a aerocool jetmaster jr, but changed my mind since the front firewire is wierd in te way it connects to the mobo.. newayz now im open for input.. i need a case with GOOD - EXCELLENT airflow and cooling because i jhust might overclock and i never take a change with cooling newayzz.. but it has to have GOOD cooling and airflow.. its a must.. n nething with a front firewire port would be helpull :).. thanks in advance :)

i love it :D lol... n i can put in dual power supplies too :) so i can leave one for all my hardware and nother small wattage (like 300 W) power supply to take care of all the fans :D

Just be careful, it weighs alot, and someones desk broke (cheapy desk) from it's weight.

lol ahaha i never keep my cpu on my desk tho.. altho its sollid mohagony wood n its sturdy i never keep a computer (other than a lamptop) on it seeing as how it might fall off :) lol.. n dont laugh ive had that happen to me once :( luckily nothing was broken.. except the case :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom