NZXT Guardian 921...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aspire will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that wouldn't be all that great for water cooling. A full tower would be better methinks, he knows which ones.

As for a mid tower if you weren't water cooling, it's alright for the price I guess. Outside looks alright, but the inside looks a bit like crap.

well I plan on running the hoses outside of the case as i don't move my comp around at all

I am however (as you noticed the interior) also planning on powder coating that interior if I get it

Again, I don't know much about water cooling, Andrew will tell you the pros and cons of an external RAD I'm sure.

******, how do you know my name.

>.<

Anyways, case is mediocre at best. It's just another one of your cheap plastic covered mid-towers.

Getting a halfway decent full tower like the Uber-Chakra will give you more room to work in, additional drive bays, and the ability to mount your water cooling setup directly to the case.

Here's a gallery of an older revision of my current rig to give you an idea of how a pretty simple case mounted water cooling setup looks.

techPowerUp! :: Case Modding Gallery : 2008 Black Aurora Updates

^ Haha, what cases do you recommend then? I know you favor the Gigabyte Aurora. How are some of the Cooler Master cases for watercooling.

The Cosmos S is a great water cooling case as it will fit an MCR320 in the roof with no cutting whatsoever.

Aside from that, the full tower lian li's are very nice, the Mountain Mods cases are top notch, if a bit expensive...

Also a big fan of certain Silverstone cases, like the TJ-07.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom