Graphics Card with TV Input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalie105

Baseband Member
Are there any graphics cards that have a TV card built in so I won't have to buy a separate card to watch tv on my pc? Also that will work with Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit or 32-bit (but preferably 64-bit)

Generally, graphics cards are not built for TV input. You can use them for TV/Monitor output, obviously, but if you want to watch TV on your PC, you will need a TV tuner card, and possible cable cards depending on if this is over the air digital TV or actual cable subscription TV.

They do make things like the ATI All-In-Wonder, but those are getting kind of old now. Let me check to see if there are any newer models.

Are there any graphics cards that have a TV card built in so I won't have to buy a separate card to watch tv on my pc? Also that will work with Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit or 32-bit (but preferably 64-bit)

I have not seen any video cards with VIVO (video in video out) in a while now. Like my old APG GeForce 5700 came with one.
Personally i have found that they are very lacking compared to a dedicated PCI or PCI-E capture card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom