Which Lian-Li out of those ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumik

In Runtime
All look pretty good, last one seems like it would be a lot more expensive than the others because of it's silly little hard drive backplane.

Great taste in cases. I would chose the 2nd one though like fat clown mentioned. The layout is nice. The third choice is only good if you really need hot swap HD's. Check out the x500 or the a20

U know what ? I don't even know what hot swap hd is :) I just want good looking and practical case.

**** pc-x500 is so hot, I don't know how I missed it.

Im about to order the x500 to replace my cosmos s. Newegg seems to be charging about 40 dollars more than other websites.

I love the x-500 but I read that it's tight i there. U can only put in 18cm psu in there and if u want a bigger one then u gotta take out hdd bay, but I don't think it gives u much extra space since there's floppy bay in the way, so I guess it's just extra space for wires. That's a problem since I wanna get corsair 1000w psu that 20cm long. Also there's not that much space for video cards, as far as I remember video cards upto 30cm can fit, that's fine, but it's around $400 case and what if next year technology moves forward and video cards will b bigger ? u'r SOL and u gotta change the case.
It looks the best for me, but I think I like PC-V1110B best so far.

You could always get something like this:
Lian-Li Power Supply Extension Bracket
It extends the PSU out the back of the case.
I also saw some pictures somewhere of an x-500 where the guy just used motherboard standoffs to extend the psu plate out the back.

As far as the videocards go I don't know. That would be unfortunate to get an expensive case and then have to replace it to be upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom