XP laptop constantly reboots, can't login, can't even open into safe mode. agp440.sys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XP laptop constantly reboots, can't login, can't even open into safe mode. agp440

chewedpup: by chance are there any USB devices connected to the laptop with the issue? If YES, try disconnecting all USB devices and give it a try.

Let me know if that doesn't work or you don't have any connected.

Re: XP laptop constantly reboots, can't login, can't even open into safe mode. agp440

no devices connected at all. No luck getting a blank cd yet, am trying. would a blank dvd work as well? The internet has been down all morning (so frustrating).... and now it comes and goes... this is just so frustrating, sorry for the delay and again thank you for helping, you guys are wonderful.i will be back soon when i have a blank cd .

As long as the drive inthe laptop you're using right now has a DVD burner in it, then yes a blank DVD would work just fine.

Guys, thank you for your help. The hard drive started clicking so we took the laptop to the repair shop, the guy said the hard drive is shot :-((((( nothing we can do - we've lost everything, but it means that I don't think there is anything that anyone could have done to save it. But thank you all so much for your help, you were all just ace. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom