Should i do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
I can step up (as long as it is approved, which i don't see why it would not be) my core 216 to a 285 for only like $70 including shipping, but + shipping the card to them. I have a 9600gt i can use until i get the 285 so that is not a problem. But i can't decide if i should go for it, or if i should maybe wait a little longer. Is there any price drop news about the 295 at all?

that sounds like a very good idea. for $70 + shipping i dont see why not to. then use the 9600GT as a physx card.

^well im trying to save money for a new build, so this would set me back a bit. But i will probably do it, i just wanted to know if there would be any cons to doing so, like a new series of cheaper cards coming out, or price drops mostly.

your Q6600 overclocked still will handle all games out now. and i wouldn't build nothing new until intel releases core i5. i'm most likely going to be upgrading when i5 comes out.

^don't take this offensively but i was not looking for advice on building a new computer, i was however looking for information on gpu price cuts and of the such. But i have decided to go for it by my self anyway...i only mentioned that i might be building soon for you would know why i was having a little difficulty deciding if i should step up.

then use the 9600GT as a physx card.

I already am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom