wich case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm a fan of the Antec P180B, which will only run you around $100 depending on where you buy from

Is your main goal in this case just to house your PC or for wire management. If for wire management you can go ahead and kick that thermal take armor series out. I've never really been a fan of the armor series and haven't heard many good things considering wire management.

Lian-Li makes decent cases; the Cooler Master HAF 932 could be modified to have good wire management.

From Personal Experience with NZXT I LOVE THEIR CASE'S!! Especially the Tempest.

Personally I'm a fan of the Antec P180B, which will only run you around $100 depending on where you buy from

That's a dated style that wound up weighing a ton and didn't have great airflow characteristics unless you pulled out half the inards.

It also doesn't support longer graphics cards unless you remove the middle drive rack.

1200 is meh. I think it's an ugly looking case that doesn't offer much besides good air flow.

That NZXT case is just another rubbish, plastic faced case that have been around for years.

Now, the Haf is a great case and has a lot of great features.

I use, and am a big fan of the Gigabyte Aurora series of cases.

Pick something you like, that is functional and has room for the things you want to put in it.

i had antec 900 that case was freaking horible the antec 1200 is bigger wich i like cuz the 900 has no room to work on! i had to remove all the video cards just to connect a hard drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom