monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry nubius for the rude comments. I don't mean it at all :eek:

haha lol good to hear...hell at this point....how are you even online in florida....being that it got hit THREE TIMES and all with a hurricane...

come to think about it, how are you online????:D

sry nubius for the rude comments. I don't mean it at all

I wonder if you say that cause come to find out I was the only one helping with your questions on another thread... :p It's all good man, I just don't appreciate being called an idiot with no basis behind it when it was something such as a slip of my eyes when I was scrolling up to see who made fun of the foreign person.. anywho whats done is done.

I've seen and used that Samsung monitor. It's great for games. I've played Doom3, Farcry, Unreal04 on it, and it's awesome. All that talk about being a "harcore gamer" is a bunch of nonsense.

All that talk about being a "harcore gamer" is a bunch of nonsense.

Out here in the high desert of california all these little 'punkers' out here continually argue against whos more 'Hardcore punk rock' when infact they are all pu$$ies and go figure.....they got rich parents and live in nice houses and stuff like that but cause they rip up their clothes and put a couple MISFITS! stickers on their beat up leather jacket they are true 'PUNK ROCK!' same thing applies....no ones a 'hardcore gamer'....if you're a 'hardcore gamer' it basically means you never leave your house and the last time you saw female genitalia was when you were born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom