FINALLY! new build coming (critique)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the e7400 is on par if not faster than the X3's the only time where the X3 would be better is if the app/game can use all 3 cores instead of 2.

and XFX is a very good brand. if i ever bought a ati card it would most definantely be XFX. i do not trust other brands.

I agree XFX is probably the best ati oem but I would still consider other brands if they were a good deal.

Yeah I do trust XFX i have an xfx card now.

But how about this motherboard?
Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TForce TP45HP LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

And then will this ram be much of a performance increase over pc6400?
Newegg.com - OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

After these questions I think I'm pretty much set in what I'm getting. I just need a good case now. My current case I can no longer get the left side off of it to clean it.

Here's a case I found.
Newegg.com - Thermaltake M9 VI1000BWS Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

looks, good. that's the same board i recomended :)

and that ram will be better than 800MHZ

also take a look at the antec three hundred, but the case is pretty much personal choice.

edit: puddle beat me this time.

all right will go with that board then. as far as the ram goes idk how to OC ram or change the timings, is it difficult??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom