--- The Tech-Forums Official x264 Benchmark Thread ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the spreadsheet from the main site and deleted all the results so we can just fill in our info....so I know where everything needs to be. If you guys just post up your scores I will plug in the FPS results and post up your score.

If you think I made a mistake you can stick in your results to the attached spreadsheet to double check :) And just to clarify, the time posted up here is generated from the 2nd FPS results for the optimized version thingy as it's supposed to be more accurate and a bit faster.

Anyway nicely done rican :) I wonder how I will fare with the tricores...I think I will be just slightly behind them.

Attachments

• TF_x264_RESULTS.zip
    61.1 KB · Views: 9
Yeah im pretty happy with the results.

Im sure i could get a faster time if i went up to 3.8ghz, closed all my running programs and tweaked my ram a bit. Too lazy to do all of that though.

How do you run the bench? I already had avisynth installed but it says it's not installed...
Not that I'm gonna beat anyones score though :(

what do i need to use to open the x264 file with?

i have installed both many times with no luck on getting either to work.
i dont think i have the proper program(s) to open the x264 file.

and i dont know what to do with the avisynth....after downloading this, it lets me install it.
after that, i have no clue on what to do with it, as there is nothing to open but word files, picture files, coding files, no programs that i see. i checked every single folder in there.

thanks in advace for any help.

re installed both.

all i can do with avisynth is install it to the pc.

i cant do anything with the x264 program, i dont have what it needs to open it.
when i click to open it, it says "unable to open:" bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom