Laura says HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LauraAranda

Beta member
My name is Laura and thanks to the actual recession :grind_teeth:, I'll have to start working at home very soon (next week):eek:. Therefore, I'll have to buy a new computer and I am practically illiterate in the matter:confused:. I have joined this forum in order to gather information and advice from those who are more knowledgeable than myself (probably 99,9% of the population :laughing:).

Since I cannot offer any advice in return, I'll pray for those who help me and send them good vibes :).

Laura

p.s. I'm also pretty broke :laughing: !

Welcome to Tech-Forums. Several have already replied to your thread, including me. :D

Welcome.gif

Thank-you Mak !

Welcome to the forum, great to have you here with us.

Thank-you for the link, Luke. I read it, as well as a number of other advice postings, but unfortunately all this is Greek to me!

I just need a computer to work at home (8 hrs a day) with Word, WordPerfect and PowerPoint. I must open, at the same time, one of these three programs, together with 5 to 8 Internet screens and, if possible, it would be nice to listen to some music on YouTube :laughing: while I work. I eventually would like to add one or two screens.

I don't know if anybody can give me some advice. I live in Ontario too (and I have a limited budget, between $ 500 and $ 750).

Thank-you for the link, Luke. I read it, as well as a number of other advice postings, but unfortunately all this is Greek to me!

I assume your talking about the link in my sig? I need to do some work on it, it has not been updated since i wrote it about 5 months ago, it is getting out dated with the new tech that has come out.

I just need a computer to work at home (8 hrs a day) with Word, WordPerfect and PowerPoint. I must open, at the same time, one of these three programs, together with 5 to 8 Internet screens and, if possible, it would be nice to listen to some music on YouTube while I work. I eventually would like to add one or two screens.

I don't know if anybody can give me some advice. I live in Ontario too (and I have a limited budget, between $ 500 and $ 750).

Although we are happy to help, it would be better to make a thread in the "building, buying or upgrading for general pc's" section of the forum about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom