Start up problems please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using a 8500gt. But thats not the problem. See now my computer started, like nothing ever happend. And i would just like to know if you have any suggestions. After trying to start the computer like 5 more times that 2nd indicator light came on. So i was curious to see if you think it could be something else?

Is this a new build or an existing computer? Could there just be a problem with the monitor? Can you switch monitors and see if that helps? Or just make sure the connections are still tight.

It's an existing build. I dont think its a monitor problem. I think it could be a hard drive problem?

It could be a heat issue. Since it has started after a period of time where it was allowed to cool down. It could be a issue with the BIOS where it might need a upgrade. There are so many factors to what it could be that it is not easy to tell what it is.

Ok well it could quite possible be a heat issue, because i downloaded speedfan, and it says my hard drive is hot. And should i download the newest bios drivers?

Ok, i tried to start up my comp this morning, and it wont start again. Now everything turns on, but you cant hear the hard drive start up/spin, does that mean its dead?

Ya the computer turns on, then it gets to the windows xp screen and restarts, but it will boot in safe mode. I have another thread on this called new problem if you wanna look at that and see if you have any ideas.

Alright i am closing this topic. You have another one already in progress with this issue being discussed. No need for 2 topics trying to resolve the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom