Problems, Problems.Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all DDR ram. Two sets I found in said machine...and then two other sets I had in another older machine. I googled the mobo, but the only thing I really found on it was on a Turkish site, lol. If I don't get it fixed I will just scavenge the case cause it is huge and the 160gb HD for a build im working on.

EDIT: It seems that River_IRQL is a Driver related issue...or, thats what I got from googling it, and read on some other forums that a faulty PSU could be a reason behind it..so, when I get home Im going to hook up a different PSU and see if we have a different outcome.

Are you sure the RAM is all running at the same speed? They may all be DDR but that doesnt mean they are the same type.

Yes, they are all PC3200

Just got home so I am booting the PC up now to see if I get the error message again...so I can get the bug code.

Okay, it is with the reading part of the memory. Third parameter was a 0. The ram from the other PC was fine I don't know why it wouldn't work.

Im going to try a few things like disabling the cache through BIOS and hooking up the old CRT or whatever its called monitor...instead of flat screen into the onboard, before I give up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom