Slaymate's Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a whole load of fans...what's the DBA on those?

If they're getting painted, they'll look a lot better methinks.

The stickers protect the bearing/shaft, so if you remove them they'll get gummed up with dust and junk faster.

Not the visible stickers.

The stickers that you can see from the outside of the window cover the opposite side of the fan and aren't protecting anything.

I couldn't quite tell, but it looked as though the brackets were facing in, which is where the protective sticker is. It may be facing away though, I can't really see.

I couldn't quite tell, but it looked as though the brackets were facing in, which is where the protective sticker is. It may be facing away though, I can't really see.

If they are blowing out then it must have just been for a mock up, Side exhausts aren't a very sensible thing to do.

^ that's a nice cooler. if i hadent found my water cooling stuff at newegg for such a good price then i would have definantely have gotten it.

Problem with the true copper is its way too heavy, overpriced and doesnt cool any better than the regular true.

Also, the xigmatek s1283/s1284 cost half as much and cool just as well, and wont put your mobo in danger of breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom