Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Lol, pretty much 90 of the cases such, with the exceptions being the Chieftec, the Shuttle, and the little guy on the top row, second from the left.... I ONLY like that one cause it is TINY! I think I have 2 HDD's stuffed in there. It's my ex's old computer. I took her comp, because she took the laptop. I shouldn't have been so nice. Oh well.

9/10 for Ethereal_Dragon

so i finaly got my computer up and running yay!!!

here is my cable management its kinda cruddy because i havent finished it im waiting for a cable set to come though then ill really do it :)

Attachments

• Picture 003 (Small).jpg
    Picture 003 (Small).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 136
Wow, physically its clean as a whistle...... Wth does that mean anyway, anyway... Gotta tuck that SATA cable away, and bound up that power cable.

You got an onboard card so youre cheating ;)

So i say 6/10 as you've got 3 cables to manage....

Wow, physically its clean as a whistle...... Wth does that mean anyway, anyway... Gotta tuck that SATA cable away, and bound up that power cable.

You got an onboard card so youre cheating ;)

So i say 6/10 as you've got 3 cables to manage....

awwwe :( darn it lol :p

and yeahs its clean because i only just built it lol :]

@ pcboy

5/10.

It may look tidy, but you really don't have anything in it.

The cables you do have are stuck right in the open with no attempt at tucking them away.

When you have a full length video card, 3 hard drives, 7 fan cables, a pump, audio card, and a wireless card, then you can complain about a harsh score.

Agreed, you have 5 cables in there, none of which are managed. For example your front panel connectors could go straight behind the motherboard tray, there are a dozen things you could do with that SATA data cable - the easiest is to push it under the HDD or better yet turn the HDD around if possible.

Back
Top Bottom