computer problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
i just got my computer back from the show with a new Asus a7n8x-x. i installed my sapphire radeon 9200se and i turn on my computer. put in the windows xp disk and restarted the computer and nothing comes up on the screen. the light on the monitor stays the amber like there is no sygnal. the 9200se is brand new and i dont see how it could work, then brake after one restart.
wayne

Does the computer work fine without the card in it? And yeah I highly doubt its the card, probably your board. Asus sucks balls. I had this problem installing my FX 5700 card...it would cause the system to freeze up...IF I was lucky it'd get to the desktop before freezing but then it became isntaneous. Are you able to try the card in another computer? Do you have an older care you can try in that ASUS. I also had an asus board and so has everyone else that comes here posting 'Hi, I have an asus blah blah and I installed this card and now my computer isn't working' I hate ASUS for that reason and swear never to buy from them again. All I can suggest is trying the card in another computer and if it works its not the card, try putting an older card in the asus mobo...if it works...for whatever reason just like with me and 5 other people with ASUS boards it doesn't want to run with that series card...not just ATI but the nvidia equivelant too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom