Help with Processor Heatsink/Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvchris

Beta member
I can't seem to find a place to purchase the type of heatsink/fan I need. I thought I had it right a couple of times, but they don't fit. The link to the motherboard is there-----> Super Micro Computer, Inc. - Products | Motherboards | Xeon Boards | X5DAL-TG2

Also, I'm running xeon 2.4 and this second hs/f is for the second processor...does my second processor need to be the same as my first? And one more thing; I want to be sure I'm getting the correct type of RAM. As I understand it I need pc2100 or DDR266; is that correct?

Thank you for your help.
-cg

Also on the link you gave in your original post they have link to tested memory just to the right of the motherboard picture. Server boards can be a little picky as to which RAM they can use.

Also on the link you gave in your original post they have link to tested memory just to the right of the motherboard picture. Server boards can be a little picky as to which RAM they can use.

Ya know what? I've never noticed that until you pointed it out. Thanks!! That helps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom