Weird Question, Can't figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon

Beta member
I'm looking for a way to take an optical input from any device...most likely sound and read the code that the optics is sending. I need to be able to analyse the code comming in from some audio/optic source and manipulate it. If anyone knows if this is possible and how to do it and what I need, please let me know. Please e-mail me responses at cavedrummer@yahoo.com. Thanks for you help.

Do NOT cross post your messages to other sections. Doing so will result in ALL of your posts being removed. Take 2 minutes of your time and READ THE RULES! (found atop every section) before posting..thanks===MicroBell

wtf? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Manipulate an optical audio signal...ok pal...what ever you say

"Moron..."

Hey, umm... Why did you post three of thease in three outher categorys on this forum? Are you some kind of moron? I think you are! :rolleyes: :cool:

wow, you guys are a bunch of jerks...and nubius, it can be done, maybe I phrased the question wrong. Thanks for your constructive help...i guess proven there are several assholes out there...thanks again...anyone actually interested in what i'm trying to do and can help out...please let me know

"This is why they call me; RagePro..."

Sorry about that Eidolon. I just get irratated, when people Join the forum, do something like what you did, and never come back!!! We'd all benefit if we'd just READ THE RULES more often.:(

beedubaya said:
Get CoolEdit Pro. Its the absolute best program for doing that stuff that I've used.
He's right. I have that program. There's a feature in there where you can actually change the way the audio is captured, as it comes in. Vary good stuff. ;) :cool:

ok....manipulating an audio signal coming into your computer through a program like cooledit is just editing the audio signal...that doesn't mean it's optical which would be a beam...like an OPTICAL MOUSE...and all....you're not editing an optical signal....you're simply editing the audio signal coming in....maybe I'm reading what you phrased wrong.....but you're making it sound like you want to capture a radio transmission kind of deal and catch the waves going through the air and manipulate those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom