monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i couldn't coz my com sux. n i don't have so much money 2 spend on reeeaally ex com parts all d time. only until i get money

Okay..... I don't get it... you have 500 bucks to use on a monitor and no money to use on the comp?? r u stupid??? sorry if i'm offending you but you are wasting money like an idiot. If you don't have money the thing that you have to save the most money for is the monitor. Monitor's aren't that important as the vga card , ram, or the cpu seriously.. You should get your priorities straight kiddo

Think about this. getting a 150 dollar monitor and a real good 300 buck vga card with about amazing athlon 3500+ or about 800 buck

getting a 500 buck monitor, sucky 150 vga card and a sucky athlon 2800+?????????????? Same price 800 :amazed:

can you possible right with any worse grammar

...if you're gonna bash someones grammar..then atleast spell WRITE correctly...moron...besides that it says he's from singapore.....I doubt you could speak his language as good as he's trying to speak english...stupid person..this is why wars break out because of ignorant people like you.

EDIT: Oh my mistake...realized merlin was from florida...that would explain a lot ::coughcoughelectiontimecoughcough::

Nubius said:
...if you're gonna bash someones grammar..then atleast spell WRITE correctly...moron...besides that it says he's from singapore.....I doubt you could speak his language as good as he's trying to speak english...stupid person..this is why wars break out because of ignorant people like you.

EDIT: Oh my mistake...realized merlin was from florida...that would explain a lot ::coughcoughelectiontimecoughcough::

I wasn't the one who posted it dipshit:p:D

I bought my viewsonic LCD for 600 bucks even. It refreshes at 16 miliseconds, the fastest that I know of at the time of purchase (like a month ago). It's model # VP171s , 17", silver case, if you want black then it's VP171b. Check out viewsonic.com for cheaper displays, but the pro series (P) have the 16ms refresh rates.

BenQ has cheaper LCDs that have the same refresh rate, but I trust viewsonic more.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: I just noticed that the samsung has a refresh rate of 12ms, go for it if you want to save some dough.

I wasn't the one who posted it dipshit

bah oh well...still stick by my floridian statement

and as for geo3tech

lol.. nubius. idiot...

riight...coming from a guy who can't go out of his way to spell out ARE and YOU

r u stupid??? sorry if i'm offending you but you are wasting money like an idiot

You like to sling idiot around a lot....someone has superiority issues...oh well, not as if you're important child so go away.

Merlin, sorry but I was mad at the ignorance of people hassling a guy from a foreign country. I'll leave the floridian joke cause theres no taking that back :p but I apologize for thinking it was you in the first place. Not the first time I've done it, probably won't be the last

i'm only planning 2 build d com now. i'm not buying d monitor yet. i just wanted 2 know yer opinions so that i don't make any mistakes. i don't have d money yet, not until i start working at d end of this year. so, i'm just asking 4 opinions. thanks 4 the point outs. i really app it.

Nubius said:
Merlin, sorry but I was mad at the ignorance of people hassling a guy from a foreign country. I'll leave the floridian joke cause theres no taking that back :p but I apologize for thinking it was you in the first place. Not the first time I've done it, probably won't be the last [/B]

It's fine;) Owhh and I can't vote either;) :p :)

Owhh and I can't vote either
haha lol good to hear...hell at this point....how are you even online in florida....being that it got hit THREE TIMES and all with a hurricane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom